- Coke is having difference in taste than Pepsi due to having difference in ingredients.
- Coke has maintained global leadership in soft drink industry whereas Pepsi has gained success in both snack foods and beverages industry.
- Coke is trying to focus on worldwide expansion of the cola market. While Pepsi must divide its focus between managing soft drinks lines and snack food lines.
- Coke must try to focus on its relationships with bottling subsidiaries as compared to Pepsi in order to keep itself out of legal and territorial problems.
- Pepsi is having strong brand equity in
as compared to Coke. While Coke is having strong market share and world wide identity being a leader in market. Pakistan
- Organizational structure for international sales of cola products may not be as strong as Coca-Cola’s.
- Both the brands are facing both political and economic instability in many developing regions of the world.
- Coke is facing a major challenge in developing countries that their regional bottlers may not have the financial resources to continue expansion.
- Both the brands are trying to create world-wide economic development and population growth to sustain sales and profits
- Both are facing competition from other national, regional, and global soft drink Companies.
Good Practices for Quality Control - This training module is based on the revised text on good practices for pharmaceutical quality control laboratories, It is divided into three parts and w...